posted by John and Sharon @ 22:45 5 comments
beautiful photo, you four. it almost looks like an optical illusion. jb
The illusion is that we took the photo. In fact it's the BBC photo of the week - I just thought it was cool.
I thought at first that you had taken the photo from inside your car with the reflection on the hood (bonnet). Cool - Yes indeed, especially outside the car.
OK, but were you there? Can we go?
We weren't there - it's a photo of a loch where the surface is part frozen.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
beautiful photo, you four. it almost looks like an optical illusion.
jb
The illusion is that we took the photo. In fact it's the BBC photo of the week - I just thought it was cool.
I thought at first that you had taken the photo from inside your car with the reflection on the hood (bonnet). Cool - Yes indeed, especially outside the car.
OK, but were you there? Can we go?
We weren't there - it's a photo of a loch where the surface is part frozen.
Post a Comment
<< Home