Nasa should make better use of chocolate packaging
Ever since she got the Colours Are Beautiful CD from Neil and Anita, Ailsa has been singing, "I am an Astronaut" (track no 4, by Snow Patrol). Here we see how food packaging can be used to create a rocket, space shuttle and astronaut helmet. All you need is a miniature whiskey box, plastic chocolate box liners, rubber bands, and an empty goose neck tin (sounds wierd and kind of gross, but when it's brought to you by a Frenchman and called Cou d'Oie, it sounds and actually is delicious). Anyway, she's on her way to Mars.
3 Comments:
who ate all the chocolate? I bet if we get together we can make a full sized rocket...!
anonymous jen
She's not the only one on another planet in your house!
Maybe the coodwa tin could actually bring you all back down to earth!
I am an astronaut....I am an austronaut, daddy is away so mum can play, I am an astronaut
Post a Comment
<< Home