MEN: What are they good for?
Well, some mornings they get up at 5:30am, feed the baby, then when the other girls get up at 6am, sort out a quiet dvd, put in a load of laundry, get breakfast ready, tie the school tie and hang out the washing before leaving for work at 8:30.And what does the wife say when she gets up? "What? Haven't you done the girls' hair???"
I promise to try to improve my gratitude attitude.
Sharon


4 Comments:
Wow I can't find a blog anywhere online that is as self-depreciating as yours... but this post takes the cake! You suck. I can't say too much, though, I was complaining about Bruno's lateness last night. While I waited for him to come home I talked to my parents for an hour. He came home, watered all plants inside and out, cleaned the whole kitchen, told me my crappy pasta was delicious and probably would have sewn my pants for today if I hadn't masking taped the seam instead! We are terrible wives.
Wow. I am very, really, extremely jealous!
by the way...beautiful spring photo! you should frame it!
i miss my clothesline.
This was my body double-Sharon's fancy man.
JR
Post a Comment
<< Home