Johnny Cash: Were You There
Our friend Marc sent us a youtube link to a Johnny Cash song - then one thing led to another and I clicked on this version of Johnny singing 'Were you there'. I was happily listening to it whilst surfing the net - reminded of the time when Sharon and I were in this pentecostal restaurant in Winchester (England) and the same tune without words came on whilst we were eating apple crumble..........I found myself singing lowly somtimnes I like to eat apple crumble, crumble, crumble...Now I've actuially seen the video link - Either it's sacriligious ior it's ideal for kids and lego fiends to deepen their faith. Either way it's too tempting to share it.John


4 Comments:
Oh dear Lego Lord!! Do you think it really is a video or is it someone's personal project that they made look like a video??? Neither explanation makes any sense!
There's a whole web world out there devoted to these lego evangelists - watch out for some of the OT depictions though...
that was Elaine by the way...
you're not kidding Elaine. Seems Christians are big on legomation. odd.
Post a Comment
<< Home