If you can walk, you can clean up after yourself
posted by John and Sharon @ 20:28 9 comments
How many hours of training did that take? How many pages of notes did she take? I'm sure she highlighted "hit the dustpan on the bin several times" in pink.
Ooh, that's actually quite scary- she is paying way too much attention. Be careful around that one.....
THAT'S BRILLIANT!!!!! lILY WATCH THIS VIDEO!! AND ROSE TAKE NOTES!!!
she's just like the little Montessori children I used to work with! So industrious!-jb (not p)
This girl is going to go far.Ax
I love the little sigh right in the middle! Looks like you've got lots of help around the house! How are you feeling?Dana
I'm feeling really well! And that is perfectly representative of the quality of the help I get around the house.
WONDERFUL !!! Simon likes to do that too ... they re going to exchange their experience ...
This is proof that children learn by what they see! What a great video. We've watched it wear out. Beautiful Claire.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
9 Comments:
How many hours of training did that take? How many pages of notes did she take? I'm sure she highlighted "hit the dustpan on the bin several times" in pink.
Ooh, that's actually quite scary- she is paying way too much attention. Be careful around that one.....
THAT'S BRILLIANT!!!!! lILY WATCH THIS VIDEO!! AND ROSE TAKE NOTES!!!
she's just like the little Montessori children I used to work with! So industrious!
-jb (not p)
This girl is going to go far.
Ax
I love the little sigh right in the middle! Looks like you've got lots of help around the house! How are you feeling?
Dana
I'm feeling really well! And that is perfectly representative of the quality of the help I get around the house.
WONDERFUL !!! Simon likes to do that too ... they re going to exchange their experience ...
This is proof that children learn by what they see! What a great video. We've watched it wear out. Beautiful Claire.
Post a Comment
<< Home