08 June 2009

No Need to Buy Fairy Liquid




(For the Canadians: Fairy Liquid is the most popular British dish detergent).
If it had been me (and not John) doing the dishes, I'd have done them with a cranky crying kid at my ankles, and I'd have gotten more annoyed with every passing minute.


8 Comments:

At 12:05, Blogger Patrick Reynolds said...

Ha, good technique. Maybe next time I'm cranky I'll play Claire's role while Jennifer's doing the dishes.

 
At 14:49, Blogger Jen said...

Dangerous game I would have thought!! Is she dipping her toes amongst knives!! Although she may as well start early!!!

 
At 16:16, Blogger St. Louis Family said...

these are the cutest pictures!!

 
At 20:45, Anonymous Anita c said...

Lovely to see there is another fairy in the Reid house.

 
At 23:50, Blogger tracey said...

Funny how dads think to do these neat things.....

 
At 21:52, Anonymous Bethanne said...

Yes, Dad's, especially John, are (is) great. But I would have done like Sharon, and even if I did like John, I would have been equally cranky at the watery mess. I need to meditate or something.

 
At 19:56, Anonymous John said...

When it's rented accomadation BA - you don't need to sweat the small stuff

 
At 08:36, Anonymous lubealmasi said...

Your washing fairy is so cute ! We're going to try with our elfe ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home