posted by John and Sharon @ 21:06 5 comments
oh my goodness - it looks EXACTLY like a turtle!Soon you can play Christmas music to brighten and warm it all up.Confession: I already started in an attempt to emotionally combat the 7 days of rain! It worked.
I hope there were no near-turtle experiences.
Great pictures but I detect two stray hairs in John's "hairdo".
ahhhhhh. bliss.
Was that gray hairs?
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
oh my goodness - it looks EXACTLY like a turtle!
Soon you can play Christmas music to brighten and warm it all up.
Confession: I already started in an attempt to emotionally combat the 7 days of rain! It worked.
I hope there were no near-turtle experiences.
Great pictures but I detect two stray hairs in John's "hairdo".
ahhhhhh. bliss.
Was that gray hairs?
Post a Comment
<< Home