
Laura is a die-hard fan of flowery dresses. She is all sweetness and smiles as she is getting dressed...unless you pull a pair of trousers out of the wardrobe. This one is one of her favourites, reaching all the way to the floor. People often comment she looks like something out of Little House on the Prairie in it. Well, it was made by Mom for Bethanne in the 70s, at the height of Prairie fever.
7 Comments:
Is everyone noticing the injustice here? It's MY dress... does MY daughter get to wear it??? Actually... it's better with Laura. Mahalia is never all sweetness and smiles in the morning ESPECIALLY if you pull out a dress.
So ... fair play. Let the happy girl who loves it have it!
I agree Bethanne- Sharon's kids are more little house on the prarie (except maybe Heather, and that's not a bad thing!) and I would think Mahalia is a bit more Matilda? Tell me if I am wrong. This is all fashion-wise, by the way!!
Hi all, Little House on the Prairie lives on. I am reading it at the moment. I will now imagine Laura in the story as Carrie.
Hi beautiful Laura. FYI Melissa Gilbert (who played Laura) is a contestant on Dancing With the Stars.
Oma
I can't wait to see what Ailsa's turn on the blog will bring!
Wow! That's Laura!?! She's grown so much!
she looks like a double Sharon, bet she could be trained to pick Chantelles !!!
Post a Comment
<< Home