posted by John and Sharon @ 16:40 5 comments
I don't believe the water's that warm to be wading in!! After all it is the North Sea!
I wish I was with you too.
The water is freezing, but when you're 2.5 yr-old with a bucket in your hand do you care? Come on over Jake, except tomorrow it will only be 11 degrees.....
um yeah that sounds freezing. But doable!!
It's so hot it's hazy! Practically tropical for Aberdeen. Enjoy. We're meant to get that tomorrow, so I'm told.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
I don't believe the water's that warm to be wading in!! After all it is the North Sea!
I wish I was with you too.
The water is freezing, but when you're 2.5 yr-old with a bucket in your hand do you care? Come on over Jake, except tomorrow it will only be 11 degrees.....
um yeah that sounds freezing. But doable!!
It's so hot it's hazy! Practically tropical for Aberdeen. Enjoy. We're meant to get that tomorrow, so I'm told.
Post a Comment
<< Home