Late Arrival
Sharon is the wonder mother as we all know. Things moved fairly quick from the first contractions at midday to delivering 4 hours later. - birth #3 and a beautiful little girl, Claire Elspeth - 7lbs 3oz, at 4.13 pm today. Both mum and daughter have had a bath and are feeling great, if a little tired.

Proud dad JR

8 Comments:
Dibs on first comment!
Congrats everyone!! On a new little sister/daughter/grandaughter!!
I can't wait to meet her!!!
Congratulations Reids! Wonderful news.
Congrats! That's a cute leaf on the family tree.
Congratulations to all of you. It's amazing that one can get the news so quickly. She looks much older than a newborn. I'm sure the girls are thrilled.
(I beat Dana with my comment)
Penny Glencross
Welcome to the world, slowpoke.
Félicitations !!!
Bienvenue à Claire !!!
et gros bisous à toute la famille de la part de Luc, Beatrice, Alix et Marion.
Yippee, congratulations!
She sure is sweet!
Dana
Congrats, Sharon and John and Big Sisters! She is beautiful! Hope to see her at Christmas.....Joan
Post a Comment
<< Home