Oh my goodness!! She is so precious! Hello Laura! I can't believe how much she's changed. What a beautiful smile! Thanks for indulging the rest of us, too.
Lovely Laura! Lovely from your head to your toes. Such beautiful eyes, Thank you for the pictures. How you've grown and you look so happy! I feel better now. Zurely you took no part in the plumbing problem, did you? There's a bit of a mischievious look!
What an egg head. That's all I want to put but I don't want the entire blog world to hate me so I'll also add that she's gorgeous and I can't wait to see her again!
5 Comments:
Oh my goodness!! She is so precious! Hello Laura! I can't believe how much she's changed. What a beautiful smile! Thanks for indulging the rest of us, too.
Lovely Laura! Lovely from your head to your toes. Such beautiful eyes, Thank you for the pictures. How you've grown and you look so happy! I feel better now. Zurely you took no part in the plumbing problem, did you? There's a bit of a mischievious look!
What a great face! She looks like she will be a wild one- as they say 'she's been here before'. You aren't looking too bad yourself, yummy mummy.
That smile makes me smile...In one picture she looks like you sharron..and in another she looks like you John..
What an egg head.
That's all I want to put but I don't want the entire blog world to hate me so I'll also add that she's gorgeous and I can't wait to see her again!
Post a Comment
<< Home