08 March 2011

Weekend Wanderings

I left John and the girls to amuse themselves this weekend (and a lot of amusing they did!), and headed down south to visit Jen, Geoff and Mae in Dumfries. After cramming my bag full of charity shop bargains, we had a great lunch and then Geoff missed seeing otters frolicking in the river as he diligently headed off to the office Saturday afternoon.
Saturday night I went to a friend's 40th birthday bash in Glasgow, with lots of disco dancing and spent Sunday chilling, churching and metropoling with our most stylish urban friends, Neil and Anita. I know in this photo it looks like they are not enjoying my company but I'm sure it's the camera in their face that's putting them off .
Thanks everyone for a fab weekend!

3 Comments:

At 17:22, Blogger Jen said...

I resent having to share your time but they do look pretty stylish...glad to have seen you and we miss you already!!

 
At 03:46, Anonymous Bethanne said...

Hmmm... Jen's comment sounds like another wandering weekend will be needed before too long... hope you do this more regularly!
And is your closet filling up a little, then? To ease my guilt, if nothing else?!

... ok John... your turn, show us your weekend with the girls!

 
At 12:15, Anonymous ANita said...

Yes - please come and wander our way again soon.

Ax

 

Post a Comment

<< Home