16 April 2012

Easter in Eire

The highlights included sailing past Ailsa Craig island,
an Easter Egg hunt with cousin Mahalia (the Irish Easter Bunny brings Belgian chocolate!)


Climbing hills in the wind/sun/rain,


visiting shrines with godmother Deirdre, (sorry that this is a photo of the shop and not the shrine)


and general tomfoolery with all six girls.


There are no photos of the caves, the pub, Galway city, cycling around the beautiful peninsula, the dramatic cliffs of Moher, the sweetest farmer's market in the world, or the Tim Horton's outlet we discovered in the local gas station!


Bethanne took a lot more pictures, so check her blog in a couple of days' time.

6 Comments:

At 22:20, Blogger Jen said...

Looks fantastic! Heather looks a wee bit like your dad in picture three, and Ailsa is gorgeous in picture one! Heather looks gorgeous in picture three, just more 'aubrey' gorgeous!

 
At 21:05, Anonymous Bethanne said...

Aubrey Gorgeous. Interesting turn of phrase.

Anyway, we miss you all, and yes, the photos will be up hopefully later tonight.

 
At 23:18, Anonymous riekske said...

Thanks for the pictures. It looks like you all had a great time. I agree all the girls are gorgeous! But Aubrey - - Gorgeous? I don't think so!!! Not at this time anyway, maybe after he's finished with his dental work - I sure hope so!

 
At 23:23, Blogger tracey said...

mmm belgian chocolate..
I remember Deirdre!
Six Girls =fun!
Great pictures!

 
At 01:03, Blogger Jen said...

I find Ailsa and Heather look so much alike in the last picture! All the photos are beautiful. Sounds like it was a wonderful trip.

 
At 13:47, Blogger Patrick Reynolds said...

What a trip. The island is such a great shape.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home