Memory Lane
Well, after a busy weekend re-painting windowsills, overseeing homework, getting four girls to four separate dance classes, church, making bran muffins, soup, bread, apple crumble, shouting at them to stop laughing and having fun because you are making yourself wheezy, (run upstairs and get your inhaler!), letting John take them to the park, stomping on a mini-quiche because I was fed up of fussy eaters, doing the laundry and ironing and typing out lots of notes for the school review action committee meeting tomorrow morning.....
it is really nice to have a glass of red wine and spend almost an hour looking over old blog posts and re-live lots of moments and realize what a lovely family I have and what funny and supportive blog-commenters we have too.


6 Comments:
Haha! Stepping on a mini-quiche! I'm with the girls on that one! You have a lot to be thankful for, and so do your kids, Sharon (except the quiche.) Happy Thanksgiving.
Busy, busy Reids family! That's why you're so thin Sharon you stomp on the quiche, I would have eaten it. What's an Action Committee? Sounds like you!
You're awesome! And so are your kids.
Hahahahaaahaaha! Stop laughing and having fun! hahahahahah!
phew..I'm a bit wheezy...
I winced at the stomping on the quiche part, until I realized I missed the key word "mini". Then I laughed.
Yup, that wee word mini is very useful in this context! I love looking back over the blogs from time to ti e too. Especially with Mahalia - they've become our family history albums. Just wish they'd been around when the Forbes were little!
Post a Comment
<< Home