21 November 2007

The Perfect Housewife

A general picture of her welcoming home:

More specifically, evidence of her skills inthe kitchen:

Her stylish appearance mid-afternoon. See how she combines her classy sweater from Monsoon with her pyjama bottoms.:

And when she has a spare 10 minutes, does she run a brush through her hair or pick up a few bits of clutter? No, she photographs it and blogs it.

8 Comments:

At 20:36, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take a load off Sharon

 
At 21:01, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trust me Sharon someday you will miss this mess. Keep smiling and wear clean underwear! You're doing a great job. (entertaining us)

 
At 01:06, Blogger Jen said...

whoa, you have almost as many chairs as your parents!

 
At 08:45, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh, I feel good. Of course, I have one child who goes out every afternoon and my house is only marginally less messy. Keep up the good work!
Jen c

 
At 16:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the perfect housewife and a most glamerous Mum... I notice that your socks match your pjs... that kind of co-ordination doesnt happen by accident!

And always thinking about your blog fans, where-ever they are. (and today I am in Findhorn talking about screen-dance). Have you not got into Favebook yet, i've been searchig for you?

Axx

 
At 16:43, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have had an awesome laugh at this blog here at work- Rhonda and I.... tks! Hey, as long as everyone is fed and dresed and safe- you are doing your job. Still has far to go to be at a house we used to frequent when we were kids!!!! I won't mention any names....

Maria

 
At 08:34, Blogger Jen said...

Anita- if she gets into Facebook she'll NEVER clean that house!

 
At 15:15, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharon.... Charlotte has come to work with me today and she has a message for you...
I want to help you clean your house- maybe wnen we come I can do it? I miss you guys. The b- day cake looked like a picture to me!! Talk to you soon

Charlotte

 

Post a Comment

<< Home