03 December 2007

It Shrunk!!


Ok, who ran my Vauxhall Zafira through the hot wash? It's turned into a Corsa! Cute though. Now we just need to run the family through the same cycle.
This is our courtesy car while ours is in the garage getting its rearend realigned. Let's hope it's all fixed by next Tuesday when Mom and Dad arrive, or we're going to be in a tight squeeze.

4 Comments:

At 13:51, Blogger Daniel MacDonald said...

Everything is so green! (says the man who had to shovel snow from his driveway twice this weekend)

 
At 14:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Might have to take the taxi yet!

 
At 22:49, Blogger Patrick Reynolds said...

green indeed. we're all stormed in here.

 
At 06:59, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop bragging, Canadians! DO you think we LIKE all this green? I tell ya, we don't! It's cold enough to be annoying without the pretty snow, and spring never feels quite right without that metamorphosis.
Does the garage reallign people's rearends too? I have a few people I could send there. And I don't need replacements.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home