04 August 2008

THUD. Rustle rustle rustle.


I'd just gone into the kitchen to get her some breakfast.

4 Comments:

At 13:47, Blogger Jen said...

A close up shot would have been even funnier! But she is a little devil!We have a big dog kennel going spare....?!

 
At 14:56, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It took a minute to load the picture so I got to ponder the meaning of the title for a while before the full effect and my guffaws!

 
At 22:42, Blogger tracey said...

HA! Just be Claire for a minute...
Hmmm look at this lovely green thing....right!! there are more green things and if I hit them with my hand it rustles! Wow !..if i grab and pull...WHOOOOAAAA! the world turned green and whoooshy!...what happened??

uhh... hi mommy.

 
At 13:22, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that is so beautiful! I laughed till I cried! Seems you weren't quick enough with your "Oh no you don't".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home