26 March 2009

The Work in Progress


















5 Comments:

At 22:23, Blogger St. Louis Family said...

Oh, Sharon! I love that you're making a quilt from old clothes...I remember so well being impressed by the Holly Hobby quilt your Mom was making out of your old dresses! Or is it John making the quilt?!
Dana

 
At 00:01, Blogger tracey said...

haha! That reminds me sooo much of one of Rose's type songs! I soo love the lines "This is from ....green fabriiiic...and this is from..white fabric!" Beautiful quilt! I am jealous!

 
At 12:58, Blogger Jen said...

Wow- that is such a beautiful quilt, Reids.

 
At 13:03, Blogger Patrick Reynolds said...

I can relate to Heather's state of mind: making a valiant effort to join in the fun, but struggling to keep up with the whims of your big sister.

 
At 09:57, Anonymous sharon said...

Ha! You really sympathise with Heather, don't you Patrick? You said something similar about her getting her hair done by her sisters. Although I think we made you the man you are today, you've got John fooled. He's sure you had a tortured childhood with 3 big sisters.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home