Is that from this morning??? You posted it at 10:17!! Slow down, girl!! What you gonna do with the other 7 hours till John comes home??? Painted and everything! I hope it's from yesterday, that's what. They are quite cute, though.
I like the star on the popscicle stick.... hopefully no one will eat it after being with Oma and Opa for so long..... I never did have one yet this summer!!
3 Comments:
Is that from this morning??? You posted it at 10:17!! Slow down, girl!! What you gonna do with the other 7 hours till John comes home??? Painted and everything! I hope it's from yesterday, that's what. They are quite cute, though.
But where are the kids? Did you paste them so they can't move until the 18th? Send me some, quick!!!
I like the star on the popscicle stick.... hopefully no one will eat it after being with Oma and Opa for so long..... I never did have one yet this summer!!
Miss you all,
Maria
Post a Comment
<< Home