17 June 2010

Birthday Breakfast

Happy Birthday to me! Look at my delicious cinnamon buns and strawberries (thank you John and girls), all temptingly stacked on my beautiful handmade tiered cake tray (thank you Jennifer). Perhaps I'll just go have another one now, and another coffee.

7 Comments:

At 12:48, Blogger Patrick Reynolds said...

Wow, that looks good. Enjoy.

 
At 15:31, Blogger Jen said...

I'm hungry now!!!

 
At 21:30, Anonymous Anita C said...

What a lovely breakfast treat. Happy birthday lovely Sharon.

Ax

 
At 07:18, Anonymous Bethanne said...

That tray looks like it could make a happy birthday all on its own!!

 
At 14:59, Blogger St. Louis Family said...

Happy Birthday, Sharon! Looks beautiful!

 
At 16:43, Anonymous aubriekske said...

Hey John, you're the man!!!! Aubrey's birthday is in July, can I have some of that?? Oh yes, Happy Birthday Sharon

 
At 01:27, Blogger tracey said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Sharon!
Happy birthday to yooooouuu!
Sung to you by me and Rose and Lily.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home