10 November 2012

eeeuuuwch

When we were on holiday in Aviemore a few weeks ago a bit of my tooth came out while I was eating sausages.
So I finally went to the dentist Thursday. I showed her the broken bit of tooth.
She looked in my mouth. Shone the light around. Twiddled the mirror.
Then she said, "That is definitely a bit of broken tooth, but it wasn't yours."

9 Comments:

At 16:16, Blogger Jen said...

Hahahahahahahhahahahha! GROSS ME OUT THE DOOR!!!!!!

 
At 13:22, Anonymous Martyn said...

I will add 'No pig teeth' to my list of benefits to Vegetarians!

 
At 13:59, Blogger Patrick Reynolds said...

Oh no! Blech.

 
At 00:34, Blogger tracey said...

yuck.

 
At 01:16, Blogger Jen said...

and you blogged about this because....?

GROSS!

 
At 16:29, Anonymous riekske said...

Dental records???

 
At 20:27, Blogger Bethanne Reynolds said...

I can't even imagine my reaction if that happened to me.

 
At 21:25, Anonymous Bruno said...

You should leave it under your pillow and see if you get something!

 
At 22:16, Blogger John and Sharon said...

Peut-etre du saucisson?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home