04 February 2013

couch to 5k

I've signed up. They (who are they?) will send weekly emails telling me what to do each week. And they said to tell people you are doing it. This week: walk for 2 minutes, run for 1 minute. Repeat 6 times. Done. Walk for 2 minutes, run for 1 minute. Repeat 8 times. Done today. Repeat 10 times on Wednesday, await further instructions. It's like I am someone's voodoo puppet in sneakers.

6 Comments:

At 21:53, Blogger Jen said...

Sounds like the Jehovah's Witnesses of jogging! I can see you coming a mile away.....

 
At 12:55, Blogger Bethanne Reynolds said...

Woo hoo! Run girl run! Cheesy as it sounds... I'm so proud of you. You've given me yet another reason to look up to my big sister.

 
At 21:25, Blogger Aubrey said...

You're away ahead of me Sharon, I could never keep up to you! I'll stick to shovelling snow!

 
At 22:17, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I might need to do this too- keep me posted! Once this cold leaves somewhat, I might just do it....
Maria

 
At 00:42, Blogger Patrick Reynolds said...

Someone should add a couch at the finish line. Couch to 5k and back to couch.

 
At 17:16, Anonymous Martyn Tee said...

Well done Sharon. I too looked at Couch to 5K. There are so many fitness programs to choose from, much like diet books. Do let us know how you get on. I ended up choosing the Couch to Kettle program!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home