25 April 2011

I get the news I need from the weather report

And the forecast is for days and days of lovely sunshine, perfect for sitting on the front step, by the bulb-crammed border that Mum and my big sisters planted last Autumn.

7 Comments:

At 22:07, Anonymous riekske said...

Oh that is so gorgeous! Such beautiful tulips and the prettiest flower is sitting on the step! Did she have a haircut??

 
At 00:43, Blogger tracey said...

Too sweet..that should be framed on a wall!

 
At 02:15, Blogger Jen said...

indeed, this is beautiful!! I'll say it again, that red door is gorgeous, and the flowers look beautiful. You've got a cute little newsbug on your stoop.

 
At 06:50, Anonymous Bethanne said...

Does she head straight for the funnies or does she first catch up on world affairs?

 
At 07:59, Blogger John and Sharon said...

My question is Broadsheet or tabloid?
John

 
At 08:38, Blogger Jen said...

beautiful- come down and do my garden and leave her with me.

 
At 04:32, Blogger St. Louis Family said...

What a beautiful photo, house, kid, garden...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home